News 2018 (132)
Official press releases
- 0% APR Selections PCP finance packages with low monthly payments across selected models in the Renault range
- Clio range available with one-year free insurance with a Renault finance agreement – either PCP or HP
- Clio is Europe’s best selling supermini
- 0% APR Hire Purchase offers with up to £2,000 deposit contribution across most models in the Renault range
Jamie-Lea Hawley (Widnes) will become the first female driver to compete in the Renault UK Clio Cup Junior championship when she lines up on the grid for the Finsport Racing team in 2018.
Groupe Renault has joined the E-VIA FLEX-E consortium, the first High Power charging network for electric vehicles in southern Europe.
Under this move, Groupe Renault continues to support the deployment of High Power charging infrastructure across Europe.
Nicolas Hamilton (Welwyn Garden City) is confident he can become a regular front-running name in the Renault UK Clio Cup in 2018 as he prepares for his first pre-season test of the year at the famous Brands Hatch circuit in Kent today.
Renault is revving up its preparations for the return of Formula 1 racing to France at Circuit Paul Ricard (Le Castellet) later this year, after confirming an official partnership with the Grand Prix de France Public Interest Group (GIP).
World’s leading Automotive Alliance to explore future business opportunities with global transportation company
Paris, February 7, 2018 – Renault’s stand at the 2018 Retromobile Show – which runs at the Paris Porte de Versailles exhibition centre in Paris, France, from February 7-11 – will see Renault celebrate its 120th anniversary with a display of 20 vehicles that marked their respective eras by meeting the needs of motorists and making their lives easier.
Michael Epps (Hemel Hempstead), who last year raced in the British Touring Car Championship, will this season compete instead in the Renault UK Clio Cup for new team Matrix Motorsport.
The first ePrix held in Chile was a real cliff-hanger that kept the crowd on tenterhooks right up to the last corner. Renault e.dams clinched their second podium finish on the bounce thanks to Sébastien Buemi. Nicolas Prost opened his score after a hard-charging drive, which bagged him tenth place.
Fifteen-year-old racing driver Gus Burton (Colchester) will use sponsorship raised for his entry into this year’s Renault UK Clio Cup Junior championship to help fund the Sparkle Foundation charity’s work in aid of vulnerable children in Malawi.
James Dorlin (Barnsley) believes he can fight for the Renault UK Clio Cup title in 2018 after re-signing for the Westbourne Motorsport team with which he won twice last year.
Renault Pro+ Commercial Vehicles is launching a new EasyLife Plan that aims to make the life of its owners as easy as possible with a comprehensive peace of mind offering that is available on all new Renault Commercial Vehicles.
By offering ever more innovative solutions, Renault has long been reinventing the way people make use of vehicles. From placing the driving position inside the vehicle to inventing the minivan, Renault has always simplified and improved passengers’ lives. Renault has constantly adapted to the demands of each era, meeting its customers’ new needs.
- Headline offer of the award-winning B-segment crossover - Captur TCE 90 Dynamique Nav from just £150 per month
- Clio Dynamique Nav 1.2 16V 75 from just £138 per month
- All-electric ZOE i Z.E.40 Dynamique Nav from £296 including battery rental
- New RCI Driving School offers, monthly rentals starting from £183 per month including free metallic paint and dual controls
- All vans being offered with free ply-lining
- LCV headline offer for Trafic Sport dCi 120 panel van – just seven pounds per month more than the entry version
- All-electric Kangoo Z.E.33 scrappage offer of £2000 available with 0% finance
- New offers for the Renault Pro+ Commercial Vehicle range
- New Scrappage offer for Kangoo Z.E.33 of £2,000 including 0% HP
- Free ply-lining as part of Van Month
- New headline contract hire rate for Trafic Sport
- New ‘EasyLife’ 3 year servicing plan for LCVs for just £99
Daniel Rowbottom (Kidderminster) has announced a move to the title-winning Team Pyro squad for 2018’s Renault UK Clio Cup season.
The sponsorship agreement with Renault Sport Formula One Team was announced at a meeting in Paris between the Chairman and CEO of MAPFRE and the Chairman and CEO of Renault.
Renault Sport Formula One Team and MAPFRE expand and strengthen their agreement over the next five years.
Both companies will explore further work together on mobility solutions and services linked to the role of insurance in the future of the automotive industry.
Combined sales by Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi Motors rise 6.5% to 10,608,366 units in 2017 – one in nine passenger cars and light commercial vehicles sold worldwide
Zero-emission leadership maintained with cumulative sales of 540,623 electric vehicles since 2010