News 2018 (132)
Official press releases
- Renault UK announces its Dealer of the Year Awards
- Annual awards highlight best practice and exemplary performance across the dealer network
- Nearly 160 dealerships eligible for highly-coveted awards
- RMB Automotive Northallerton wins ‘Dealer of the Year’ Gold award
- Right Car of Grimsby and Bells of Crossgar awarded Silver and Bronze respectively
- Gold award winner to attend global awards ceremony at the Paris headquarters of Groupe Renault
Proven race winner Lorcan Hanafin (Guiseley) will again line up for the Team Pyro squad in Renault UK Clio Cup Junior in 2018 as the category expands to a 12-round calendar at six different circuits.
10 months ago, Groupe Renault, NUMA and their partners - Nissan, RCI Bank and Services, AXA, and the City of Paris – launched CityMakers, an open innovation program dedicated to the transition toward a more flexible and sustainable urban mobility. Last night, start-ups and partners presented the results of their collaborations, offering us a taste of tomorrow’s mobility solutions.
Groupe Renault has participated in an unprecedented study conducted by the European Climate Foundation and the Fondation pour la Nature et pour l’Homme on the environmental impacts of electric vehicles over their entire life cycle, with other experts: Avere-France, Ademe, Cler, Climate Action Network France, WWF, battery manufacturer Saft and RTE.
After ending 2017 on a high, Dan Zelos (Dereham) has announced he will again race for the WDE Motorsport team in the Renault UK Clio Cup in 2018.
- 100 per cent electric Renault ZOE named ‘Best Electric Car under £20,000’ for fifth consecutive year
- ZOE has up to 250 mile range (NEDC) – the longest of any mainstream electric vehicle
- ZOE available from £14,245 (after Plug-in Car Grant, not including battery hire)
- Renault ZOE is the best-selling 100 per cent electric vehicle in Europe
- All-electric Renault ZOE wins ‘Electric Car of the Year’ at the inaugural Company Car Today awards
- Range of 250 miles (NEDC) contributes to award win
- Judges also praise the all-electric ZOE for its comfort, space and driving dynamics
- ZOE qualifies for the lowest nine per cent Benefit In Kind bracket
- Available from £14,245 (after Government PiCG), plus battery rental.
- ZOE is the best-selling all-electric car in Europe
A field of four Group 2 Renault 5 Alpine to contest the 2018 Rallye Monte-Carlo Historique
The four Renault Classic crews will start in Reims, France, on February 2. The event finishes in Monaco on February 7
Boulogne-Billancourt, January 22nd 2018 – Renault Sport Formula One Team driver Carlos Sainz will follow in the footsteps of his double World Rally Championship-winning father when he takes on the final stage of the 2018 Rallye Monte-Carlo.
- Clio Urban Nav Special Edition announced – based on the Dynamique Nav trim with additional features and equipment
- Clio Urban Nav Special Edition gains 16-inch grey alloy wheels, full LED headlights, rear parking sensors and new ‘Urban Grey’ body colour
- Special edition available with TCe 90 or dCi 90 engines
- One year’s free insurance offer available when purchased via PCP or HP schemes
- Renault Clio Urban Nav Special Edition starts from £16,225 on-the-road
- Renault Clio range starts from £12,445 on-the-road
Welsh rally driver Sara Williams has underlined her first successful foray into the French Renault Clio R3T Trophy that saw her competing – literally – at a high level throughout France.
- 100 per cent electric Renault ZOE named ‘Best Used Electric Car’ by Diesel Car and Eco Car Magazine
- ZOE now provides range of up to 250 miles (NEDC) – the longest of any mainstream electric vehicle
- A new ZOE is available from £14,245 (after Plug-in Car Grant) on-the-road
- ZOE is the best-selling 100 per cent electric vehicle in Europe
- Renault is the best-selling manufacturer of all-electric cars and vans in Europe
First unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September 2017, New Renault MÉGANE R.S. has been eagerly awaited by sports driving enthusiasts. Aiming to become – like its predecessors – a benchmark in the C-segment hot hatch market, this third generation of MÉGANE R.S. is packed full of Renault Sport expertise and passion.
After stunning in his first three events in 2017, 16-year-old sensation Bradley Burns (Farnham) has confirmed he will remain with the Team Pyro squad to contest the full Renault UK Clio Cup season in 2018.
Renault Sport continues its historic partnership of over 30 years with the Automobile Club de Monaco, organiser of all the motorsport competitions in the Principality.
The new Mégane R.S. – the brand's latest sport model that combines agility, performance and versatility – will be on show at international sports events such as the Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix.
See the four cars transform into lead and safety vehicles on the route of the 86th Monte Carlo Automobile Rally from 22 January.
Belfast’s Jack Young will go for a second straight Renault UK Clio Cup Junior title in 2018 with the team with which he won 2017’s crown – MRM Racing.
3.76 million vehicles sold, a rise of 8.5% in a market that grew 2.3%.
A record year for Renault, the world's leading French brand, and for Dacia. Renault is the number-two brand in Europe.
Renault remains the leader in Europe's electric-vehicle segment with market share of 23.8%.
All the regions of the group increased both in sales volumes and market share. In particular, the group posted a sales increase of 13.6% in the Eurasia region and 17.0% in the Asia-Pacific region.
Renault is seeking continued growth1 in 2018, buoyed by the development of its international activities and its renewed range.
Louis Doyle will contest 2018’s Renault UK Clio Cup Junior championship with the JamSport Racing team.