- Black 18" aluminum wheels, wing surrounds and off-road tires reinforce its imposing and robust design. Inside, the audio-focal system provides enhanced sound quality with 6 stereo Focal speakers.
- Renault Alaskan still stands out for its muscular design, with an energetic front end and athletic lines, and its 2.3-litre Renault dCi engine, the most fuel-efficient and economical in its segment.
- With Alaskan, a professional benefits from a generous bucket (2.5m2), a payload of more than 1 tonne, an exceptional towing capacity of 3.5 tonnes and formidable off-road capabilities. The interior space offers 5 spacious and comfortable places.
- Alaskan benefits from the capillarity and expertise of the Renault network in Europe (nearly 9,000 points of sale) and the strength of the Renault Pro+ network (nearly 500 centres in Europe) to meet the specific expectations of professional customers.
- Switzerland will be the first country to market this limited edition Alaskan ICE Edition. Alaskan has been on the European market since September 2017.
Renault is unveiling the Alaskan ICE Edition at the Geneva International Motor Show. The show car is a preview to a limited-edition that will be available from the fall of 2019, firstly launched in Switzerland. The muscular design of the model is brightened up with a two-tone hardtop and specially-designed custom features.
A STUNNING PICK-UP WITH AN ENHANCED DESIGN
The Renault Alaskan pick-up was introduced in Europe in September 2017. Alaskan ICE Edition is a show car unveiled at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show to propose a strong design animation. The ice-white color contrasts nicely with black and red external touches.
The exclusive two-tone hardtop creates more storage space and protects cargo during transport. With black styling bars, 18-inch black aluminium wheel rims, wing protectors, all-terrain tyres, a shark antenna and much more, the Renault Alaskan ICE Edition demonstrates that it is made for more customization. The model is stunning as ever, with a stylish front end and athletic lines.
AN INTERIOR TO ENJOY EVERY MOMENT ON BOARD
The comfortable, spacious cabin is fitted with 5 leather seats and an audio system that boasts 6 Focal stereo speakers with Dôme Flax technology. The Renault Alaskan ICE Edition offers an enhanced sound experience to help you enjoy every moment spent on board.
AS VERSATILE AS A SWISS ARMY KNIFE
The Alaskan ICE Edition is designed to deal with any possible scenario whether for business, off-road or leisure use. The show car has the full range of Alaskan custom options, accessories and conversion options. These tailor-made solutions make life easier for drivers, for work or leisure, including a two-tone Renault designed hardtop with a lockable tailgate or a sliding and lockable bedcover, bed protector, to name just a few.
The Alaskan is suitable for professional or personal use, featuring a generous cargo bed (2.5 m²), a payload in excess of 1 tonne, an exceptional 3.5-tonne towing capacity and impressive off-road capabilities.
The Renault Alaskan is tough but fuel-efficient, equipped with a Renault 2.3 litre dCi engine (160hp and 190hp), offering the most economical fuel consumption in the market segment.
THE ALASKAN: TAILOR-MADE SOLUTIONS THANKS TO THE RENAULT PRO+ NETWORK
Alaskan owners can rely on the expertise and comprehensive coverage of Renault’s European network (almost 9,000 dealerships) and the Renault Pro+ network teams (almost 500 centres in Europe) to meet customers’ needs for tailor-made vehicle features.