Anzeige der Artikel nach Schlagwörtern: Team
• The Signatech Alpine Matmut team took part in the FIA WEC Prologue over the last two days, held at the Circuit Paul Ricard.
• Nicolas Lapierre, André Negrão and Pierre Thiriet took turns behind the wheel of the no.36 Alpine A470, setting the second fastest time in the LMP2 category.
After ending 2017 on a high, Dan Zelos (Dereham) has announced he will again race for the WDE Motorsport team in the Renault UK Clio Cup in 2018.
Belfast’s Jack Young will go for a second straight Renault UK Clio Cup Junior title in 2018 with the team with which he won 2017’s crown – MRM Racing.
Louis Doyle will contest 2018’s Renault UK Clio Cup Junior championship with the JamSport Racing team.
Luke Reade (Dartford) will contest 2018’s Renault UK Clio Cup with fellow Kent-based team WDE Motorsport.
Sam Osborne (Worksop) will contest a second full Renault UK Clio Cup season in 2018 with the team he switched to for 2017’s final rounds – WDE Motorsport.
Brett Lidsey (Northfleet) has announced he will contest 2018’s Renault UK Clio Cup with the MRM Racing team.
- The second round of the FIA WEC World Championship took place today at the Spa-Francorchamps circuit.
- The race was difficult for the Alpine A470 cars, with the #36 (Dumas / Menezes / Rao) finishing in fifth place, just ahead of the #35 (Panciatici / Ragues / Negrão)
- Signatech Alpine Matmut will now concentrate on preparing for the 24 Hours of Le Mans (17-18 June). The team will be on track from the 4th of June for the Test Day on the Circuit de la Sarthe.