Anzeige der Artikel nach Schlagwörtern: Groupe Renault UK
Publiziert in News 2020
- For the second consecutive year, two Groupe Renault UK employees recognised in Autocar’s annual listing
- Olivia Kaye, Senior Brand Communications Manager, Renault, takes overall win in the Marketing category
Groupe Renault UK has appointed Jean-Philippe Roubes as Customer Experience and Dealer Network Development Director.
- Promoted from her current role as Dacia Brand Manager
- Louise O’Sullivan has been with Groupe Renault for nearly 25 years
- Adam Wood appointed Marketing Director, Groupe Renault UK and Ireland
- Promoted from Head of Marketing Communications role
- Appointment comes ten years after joining Renault UK on the Graduate Management scheme
- James Boyer moves to new role in Paris Global Head Office
- Several other Marketing roles realigned in new department structure
Publiziert in News 2018
- Groupe Renault continues its investment in Fleet sales
- Bolsters electric vehicle expertise in corporate arena
- Regionally based to cover entire country with electric vehicle sales support
- Part of the Groupe Renault UK fleet team restructure to strengthen the business
- Mark Potter becomes National Fleet Manager – a newly created role
- Mark Dickens continues as Groupe Renault Head of Fleet Operations & Remarketing with additional responsibilities
- Patrick Whyman assumes new role of National Rental and Mobility Manager with responsibility to develop Groupe Renault UK’s strategy for new mobility solutions
- A new team of 10 Business Sales Area Managers will support dealers of all sizes
- Groupe Renault UK Press Office team expands with the addition of two new appointments.
- Callum Chamberlain joins as new Product and Corporate Communications Manager for Dacia.
- It is the first time the UK press team has had a role dedicated to Dacia.
- Charlie Roper joins as new Press Relations Coordinator.
- Groupe Renault UK ranked in top 50 on UK’s Best Workplaces™ list
Honoured, for the first time, due to its highly trusted and engaged workforce
Trust, engagement and leadership are key to creating a high performing, competitive business