Anzeige der Artikel nach Schlagwörtern: Electric Vehicle
New ZOE is more high-performing than ever, notably thanks to its increased power and radius of action. Its assertive design gives it even more character. New ZOE offers a wide range of high-tech equipment serving both the driving comfort and the on-board experience. The pleasure of driving 100% electric takes on a new dimension!
- The purpose of the Paris-Saclay Autonomous Lab project is to devise and test different smart, autonomous, electric and shared public and private mobility services to supplement the existing transportation systems in the Paris-Saclay area.
Groupe Renault, the European leader in electric vehicles, is beginning the first large-scale pilot schemes in alternating-current, vehicle-to-grid charging in electric vehicles.
Technology using an onboard reversible charger can greatly reduce the related cost of charging terminals.
The pilot schemes will begin in the Netherlands and Portugal.
Renault has topped the 200,000 mark in sales of electric vehicles in Europe, building on a dedicated range launched in 2011.
In France, the fourth biggest global market, Renault has registered 100,000 electric vehicles.
Alliance Ventures, the strategic venture capital arm of Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi, today announced a new investment in PowerShare, an electric vehicle (EV) charging platform startup based in China.
- Renault’s 100 per cent electric ZOE S Edition completes straightforward two-trim ZOE line-up
- New Renault ZOE S Edition features BOSE stereo and reversing camera
- Renault ZOE wins ‘Best Electric Car for less than £30,000’ at the What Car? Awards 2019
- All-electric Renault ZOE has taken the award every year since 2014